<body> love and freedom <body>
Shae-rene:

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need,
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away



Friday, April 3, 2009

my new mini
just bought a new "laptop", a tiny one, called the HP mini out of impulse really. was waiting to get it at the end of the year but then couldnt resist the temptation when i was at Funan centre. the version i have is another model of the new family of the mini 1000 series. wanted to get the 2140 but didnt like the colour contrast. so far, its ok. meant to be a netbook to be precise and dats just wat it is in all honesty. nowadays the price of a smartphone and netbook are comparable. in some cases the former is more expensive. how times have changed yeah. anw, had a long day today which only ended close to 9pm or more. gonna curl up in bed and sleep. how i wish i could sleep longer each day...*groans*

9:09 AM love like there's no tomorrow