<body> love and freedom <body>
Shae-rene:

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need,
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

struggling to breathe
I still havent found my thumbdrive. i have stopped looking. keep thinking of the pictures i had lost. so many memories that i will not be able to capture anymore. i have stopped looking for it. no mood to do my work at all. been stalling on some of it for some time actually. in any case, ive got more white hair this year...think my stress levels are at an all-time high. how to manage? no choice i guess. so bloody humid. hate the freakin weather on top of everything else. wish i could take a long, long break and never have to sweat the small stuff sometimes. i need some freakin air man.

6:14 AM love like there's no tomorrow