<body> love and freedom <body>
Shae-rene:

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need,
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away



Saturday, June 20, 2009

wimbledon's worst season without the champ
Breaking news! my nadal is withdrawing from the tournament because of tendonities in both his knees. although im utterly disappointed, i do understand that he is struggling to regain match fitness and wouldn't want to worsen the injury he is presently carrying. if federer wins wimbledon, he only has nadal to thank. please, don't let wimbledon be another farce like the French Open. i hope someone more deserving wins. guess, i won't be watching wimbledon this year. this leaves me with US open only. if nadal can regain fitness and play then, i would be very, very pleased. hope you get well, you adorable thing you.

3:28 AM love like there's no tomorrow